Best popular quotes




popular quotes, romantic quotes, love quotes, inspiration quotes, spirit quotes, spirit sayings,acting quotes

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

Mahatma Gandhi
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”

 William W. Purkey



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”

Robert Frost

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Don’t walk in front of me… I may not follow
Don’t walk behind me… I may not lead
Walk beside me… just be my friend”

Albert Camus
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Friendship ... is born at the moment when one man says to another "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . .”

C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Origin of Species

Tuesday inspiration thoughts, Tuesday motivation, Tuesday best spiritual - best teenage quote Tweet