Romantic quotes


“I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think.
 I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. 
I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already.
 I want…a steady hand. A kind soul.
 I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
 I want to love, and be loved.” 

"When Someone love you,. 
the way they talk about you is different. 
you feel safe and comfortable."





The Best Gift is You!


love one another


“Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore.”

"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. - Alexander the Great"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Origin of Species

Tuesday inspiration thoughts, Tuesday motivation, Tuesday best spiritual - best teenage quote Tweet